If you’re like me—an incurable Anglophile—then I think you’ll find this website tailor-made for your tastes. And if you’re not sure whether you’re an Anglophile, then perhaps you’ll be convinced to enter the fold!
You can do the following here on Anglophiles United:
* Read about various aspects of British culture: music, television, clothing designers, automobiles, housing, travel, food, drink—and more!
* Enter my Givaway, in which I’m giving away free merchandise—such as British movies and books—to randomly selected entrants.
* Find British, Scottish, and/or Irish restaurants and pubs near you. (Places where you might meet fellow Anglophiles!)
* Find British television, movie, music, and book titles at the Anglophiles United Market and British-themed designs, which I personally created, in the Anglophiles United Design Shoppe.
* Chat with fellow Anglophiles on the Anglophiles United Chat Forum.
* Read my Blog posts, in which I’ll yak about all things British!
Be sure to check back tomorrow. I’ll be discussing the frequently asked question: When is the best time to visit the UK?
Meanwhile, check out Anglophiles United HOMEPAGE Or Anglophiles United CHAT FORUM