Interestingly, Shakespeare's birthday is typically celebrated on April 23rd too, though the exact date of his birth is unclear. What is known is that he was baptized on April 26, 1564.
To commemorate Shakespeare, I offer the tools below which will allow readers to sound just like the bard himself!
(Use with caution around family, friends, and social-networking sites!)
- More of your conversation would infect my brain.
- They have a plentiful lack of wit.
- Away! Thou'rt poison to my blood.
- Thou hast the most unsavoury similes.
- O thou vile one!
- The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes.
- Your abilities are too infant-like for doing much alone.
- I do desire we may be better strangers.
- Such antics do not amount to a man.
- Hag of all despite!
- He is white-livered and red-faced.
- Hang him, swaggering rascal!
- Away, you mouldy rogue, away!
Still can't get enough? Then here's your own, personal SHAKESPEARE INSULTER. Just click and get degraded by a pro!